Why choose Sidney Whale Watching?
- Sidney is in the middle of the Gulf Islands which are home to transient killer whales, seal and sea lion colonies, sea birds roosting sites and porpoise foraging grounds which means you get an average of 30 minutes more “whale time” on our tours than any other departure locations.”
- Our open hulled boats move with the speed of a zodiac but the comforts of a full sized boat.
- Much calmer seas in Sidney then Victoria or Vancouver due to it being protected by the Gulf Islands.
- Free airport and ferry pick up.
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guides provide a truly interactive and educational adventure.
- Guaranteed whale sightings available.