Why choose Sidney Whale Watching?
- Sidney is strategically located in the middle of the resident Orca whales feeding grounds!
- We are an average of 30 minutes less driving time and 30 minutes more “whale time” than Victoria or Vancouver departures!
- Our open hulled boats move with the speed of a zodiac but the comforts of a full sized boat.
- Sidney is in the middle of the Gulf Islands which are home to seal and sea lion colonies, sea birds roosting sites and porpoise foraging grounds.
- Much calmer seas in Sidney then Victoria or Vancouver due to it being protected by the Gulf Islands.
- Free airport and ferry pick up.
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guides provide a truly interactive and educational adventure.
- Guaranteed whale sightings available.