Sidney Whale Watching is a family owned and operated company that has been serving Sidney and the Saanich Peninsula for over 20 years. Each and every one of our team members loves what we do, and therefore, we strive to make our tours as memorable as possible. We all agree that there is no better day than a day that is spent out on the water.
Why Choose Sidney Whale Watching?
- Sidney is strategically located in the middle of the resident Orca whales feeding grounds!
- We are an average of 30 minutes less driving time and 30 minutes more “whale time” than Victoria or Vancouver departures!
- Our open hulled boats move with the speed of a zodiac but the comforts of a full sized boat.
- Sidney is in the middle of the Gulf Islands which are home to seal and sea lion colonies, sea birds roosting sites and porpoise foraging grounds.
- Much calmer seas in Sidney then Victoria or Vancouver due to it being protected by the Gulf Islands.
- Free airport and ferry pick up.
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guides provide a truly interactive and educational adventure.
- Guaranteed whale sightings available.